We are looking for a professional and highly organized manager who will be responsible for building, standardizing, and continuously improving operational processes.
Including operational planning, resource planning, operational reporting, workflows of cross-functional analytical teams, external communications, relationship with banks and financial institutions on the side neo-banks or fintechs.
The candidate will have to interact with teams and stakeholders within the company, describe and implement operational improvements, harmonizing them with company policies and global changes.
The position of Operation manager assumes setting up the processes and interaction between legal, compliance, treasury, risk, operations specialist, accounting and etc., close interaction with several team leaders and product managers in order to build and execute efficient operational work within the back-office. Responsibilities:
- Control over transactions processing (confirmation, settlement, receipt, withdrawal)
- Control over, building and maintaining record keeping of processed transactions and operations
- Coordinate and constantly improve regular operation reporting process; arrange and maintain timely updated roadmaps and performance reports
- Establishing and developing relations with external external providers (administrators, banks, etc.) Negotiation and resolving current operational issues with external providers
- Arrangement of the internal documentation regulating unit's activities including process maps (rules, procedures, manuals), covering all unit's processes as well as efficient update
- Ensuring unit's activity is in line with Russian/UK/EU regulations, international rules, existing market practice and internal policies;
- Facilitate and build up the process of interaction between the cross-functional team
- Arrange planning procedures, retrospective analysis of performance, ensure achievement of all action plans
- Be responsible to deliver and/or consolidate all the results of legal, compliance, treasury, risk, operations specialist, accounting and etc teams in appropriate form within the deadlines
- Costs optimization, profit and cost analyses, recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Financial support and analytics of projects (revenue and costs calculation, management and control)
- Work experience in a similar position in funds, investment or brokerage companies, fintechs or banks is a must
- Higher education (economic, financial)
- Strong experience in process analysis, identification, description, and automation using different tools
- Strong English communications and presentation skills