sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting https://www.aximetria.com/ (the 'Site') and its subdomain(s), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you provide us by filling in forms on our sites https://www.aximetria.com/ or by corresponding with us by phone, messenger, email or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to our site and a newsletter, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, and when you contact us on our site and when you report a problem with it. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. Concerning each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL), products you added to your shopping cart, download errors, length of visits to certain pages.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- The information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to administer our sites and business;
- to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us;
- to help us to monitor and improve the services, we offer;
- to send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our sites is presented most effectively for you and your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented most efficiently for you and your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with data provided by you and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Foundation or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any web-based payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. In those cases, you can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, sponsors, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Last modified: May 20, 2022